Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lorenzo, Thanks very much for posting the manual online. I have been looking for the electrical diagram color code legend in your 95 workshop manual, and I still do not know where it is. Would you happen to know where it is? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Amazing work!

I would like to do the same thing for the 90/91 workshop manual, but haven't been able to get my hands on one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a physical copy of a Factory Service Manual, which is fantastic, but here in 2020 sometimes its nice to have a digital copy that you can search. After hunting around a bit, I could only find a standard PDF of a '95 FSM. So I took it upon myself to use Acrobat Pro to OCR it so that its fully searchable. Then I thought, "Man, it sure would be nice to be able to click section titles in the index and have it take me to the right page..." So I embarked on making the whole thing bookmarked and linked as well. I'm not sure if someone else has already done this, and if so I guess I reinvented the wheel. If not, I hope that this version of the Trooper FSM is useful for others!

1995 Isuzu Trooper Factory Service Manual, Fully Linked, Bookmarked, and Searchable
I KNOW this took time so I wanted to take the time to thank you for doing all the extra work on the document. You rock!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts