Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a physical copy of a Factory Service Manual, which is fantastic, but here in 2020 sometimes its nice to have a digital copy that you can search. After hunting around a bit, I could only find a standard PDF of a '95 FSM. So I took it upon myself to use Acrobat Pro to OCR it so that its fully searchable. Then I thought, "Man, it sure would be nice to be able to click section titles in the index and have it take me to the right page..." So I embarked on making the whole thing bookmarked and linked as well. I'm not sure if someone else has already done this, and if so I guess I reinvented the wheel. If not, I hope that this version of the Trooper FSM is useful for others!

1995 Isuzu Trooper Factory Service Manual, Fully Linked, Bookmarked, and Searchable

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,190 Posts
I wish there was a link like this for the Gen. ones. I will keep this one for future use should I ever get a Gen. 2. Thank you for all your work to put this together.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guitarbuilder said:
Thank you. I also have a hard copy of a service manual for my 98 trooper, but it is nice to have an on-line version
'98 is going to have a lot of differences to a '95. Body and trim are going to be pretty similar, but engine, tranny, etc will be different.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gb89amigo said:
SRN,

A possible source may be: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... acat=36085

Best of luck,

gb89amigo
I'm not sure you read the post. I created a searchable, bookmarked PDF; which is what is linked in the first post for people to be able to download and use.
But if people are looking for a physical copy your link would be useful, yes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Stephen, Thanks for sharing the repair manual for the 95 Trooper. I just purchased one with 84,000 and some issues do exist and this manual should prove most helpful. I am looking for an o ring for the oil filter cooler. Going to Honda today. May have to have one made. I am an old man who still likes to drive and I really like the Trooper.

This seems like a great forum. Again, thanks for sharing your manual. Howard Patton, [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, I still need an o ring for the oil filter cooler. Jerry Lemond...if you still have the rings....em me at [email protected] and let me know how to order. 1995 Trooper with 3.2 engine. If anyone has a source for this o ring I would appreciate hearing from you. I can't drive my new Trooper until I get an o ring.
thank you, howard patton

·
Registered
24 Posts
Stephen ... if I haven't thanked you for the manual I do now. It is really a great manual. I know you put nin a lot of time and I am sure all who see it will apprecipate your good work. howard patton

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aeronca said:
Stephen ... if I haven't thanked you for the manual I do now. It is really a great manual. I know you put nin a lot of time and I am sure all who see it will apprecipate your good work. howard patton
Thanks, glad that its turning out to be useful for others!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Stephen, Not sure if I thanked you for copy of 1995 manual but will do so now. THANK YOU. I had to replace my enine. found one with 70000 certified miles. Great installation. Running good and no oil leaks. Looking forward to driving the trooper. Truck only has , according to CarFax, 84000 miles. Should be around afer I am gone. (currently 86). This is a wonderful site for owners. People are most helpful and friendly.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dwieland54 said:
I recently got a 1997 Trooper and have had a he'll of a time finding a manual. Should the '95 manual work for most things?
Some, but not all. There are enough differences between the 92-95 and 96-97 engine that you'll run into some discrepancies.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts