Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken my passenger side half shaft out but lost the two snap rings and O ring that got in the housing. Now I'm trying to find the exact size of these parts. I've tried the local autoparts shops to no avail. Google no help either. So I'm hoping someone around these forums knows this information. I guess my motto is "Start from the bottom and work to the top!" Hence why I'm here!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I think they are 1 1/16" or 26mm. Memory foggy. Someone else should be able to confirm.

Reactions: RockinSteady420

·
Registered
128 Posts
I believe Independent 4X4 will have the answer if you look at there site online.

Then maybe hit up a auto store to find the snap ring you need, but the previous post sounds correct.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
CatFuzz said:
I think they are 1 1/16" or 26mm. Memory foggy. Someone else should be able to confirm.
That would be correct. If you can't find any locally, let me know. I'll give you one or two as I think I still have some.

Ernie

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the quick response guys. Came to the right place for the answer I was looking for! You guys ROCK!

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Hang on now, it looks like he is asking about the snap rings behind the diff bracket. Those are a little bigger than the ones on the end of the shaft, definitely bigger than 26mm/1 inch. I don't know the size you need offhand, but this much I do know.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I'm referring to the inner shaft snap rings. So 28 mm or 26 mm? I'll just buy both'em of'em and change them both out when I rebuild it after my struts get it! Lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ernie, thanks for the offer but I'm all the way out in Hawaii so the shipping might be a hand and a leg all the way from SC.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
They would fit in an envelope.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Ernier but I was able to find the snap rings but still need the C-Clip/ Circlip that goes around the inner shaft bearing. Anyone know the size of that piece? And the size of the hub snap-ring shim/ spacer? Seems I've misplaced it and it's probably hanging out, somewhere with the old snap rings and C-Clip/ Circlip... o_O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts