Decided to sell my 91 Trooper. It’s not perfect, has a little bit of body rust. I doubt it would pass smog certification, most of that was removed a long time ago. I have run this all over the west, Utah, Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming. It is located in Elko Nevada, right on I-80, about halfway between Salt Lake City and Reno Nevada.
Details: 3.4 conversion, 5 speed, oversized exhaust and intake, LSD rear diff, HD torsion bars, tube bumpers, removable 12K Badlands winch , power windows, Cruise, A/C, decent interior. 210K on the body, power train is unknown as most of it has been replaced. It does run very well and does not use oil.
If I get serous inquiries I will give my phone number, otherwise email will have to do.
Edit: I failed to mention that the front end has been completely gone thru 2 years ago and has the F150 tie rod ends, along with sliders and the roof basket, front end was ball joints and the axles. Tires are about 40 %.
Contact me via email: [email protected]
Pictures on serious requests (can't figure how to get them off of Google photos to this computer)
Thanks for looking,
Dick