Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
90. model trooper 2.6 5 speed 155000 miles new tires 16" wheels new center caps and lug nuts to come newly replaced head we primed it in my friends body shop my brother and i painted it desert flat tan with rattle cans in my garage it seems like it's never ending workin on other stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
next is clutch and front axle replacement and gonna redo the inside fix leaks in vent glass and repaint it from all the greasey finger prints on the brand new paint job

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres one of the engine bay while i had it apart i had the radiator redone the alt. rebuilt and also the starter replaced all the hoses and vac. line &feul lines anyone have any suggestions on the smog pipe and how to get it out of the way

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is the aweful carpet a few days after it has been cleaned

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
inside the back door the carpet is not nearly as bad in the back as the front

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Im sure it seems rough cosmetically, but structurally it looks pretty good. Got yourself a nice solid project! Id be interested to see what centercaps you ordered and what they look like installed.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the comments it is a pretty nice start with the brand new head and other parts that are new i am trying to figure a way to put the stock zoo center caps on those wheels the problem is they screw on and theres a ridge around the wheel it's not flat or i could just drill holes but like it is im not sure i can get it right where they wont be off

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
worked on my trooper some saturday went ahead and put in a cone air filter cost me about 15 bucks filter was free from a friend still need to work on it some more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heres another pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well put new rotors and brakes on the rear of the ole trooper today

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
working on the interior painting all the door handle parts ash trays i should've waited it was damp today and they aint drying to well

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 weeks ago i put a fuel pump in my trooper had to go through the rear floor because some time in the past someone welded the skid plate to the frame its amazing what a man will run into on old truck someone else has worked on.... anyhow last night i noticed a strong gas smell and my fuel hand fell quite abit so now i have a hole in a gas line glad i have something else to drive to work

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Put seats from a 94 rodeo in my trooper today and yesterday. my interior is Brown New to me seats are blue the installation was more complicated than I thought. but they went in nicely the passenger side turned out the best. have to work on driver seat some more to level it up. Ill post pictures from my computer

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks jonathan if i could ever find the dag gum cord to put the pic.s on my computer ill put them up tonight

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
seat in garage floor they are blue but camo seat covers will fix that

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the rodeo sliders would'nt work in any configuration so i had to make the trooper sliders work

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this is the trooper slider the holes didn't line up so i had to make up some shims to make it work

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wesharris said:
this is the trooper slider the holes didn't line up so i had to make up some shims to make it work
also had to make some spacers to get one side of the seat up so it would be level i still have some work to do on driver side {note to self do pass. side first next time}
it is still not up enough on the right side of the seat

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
here they are installed much more comfortible than the old trooper seats. i really wanted armrest seats but i could'nt find any decent and these are in great shape may try and get the center console from the rodeo these came from but i didnt even think about it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 243 Posts