Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
My friend rollintroopers (that's his screen name) has done this mod. He just pulled and modified a rear sway bar from a second gen trooper. Anyways, he says this was the single best mod he's ever done for the handling of his trooper. I have looked at what he did and it was pretty straight forward but I can't say I could tell you exactly how he did it. You could probably send him a PM and get a little info on the mod. It's supposed to make a lot of difference on how they handle.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Selador said:
stusvend said:
My friend rollintroopers (that's his screen name) has done this mod. He just pulled and modified a rear sway bar from a second gen trooper. Anyways, he says this was the single best mod he's ever done for the handling of his trooper. I have looked at what he did and it was pretty straight forward but I can't say I could tell you exactly how he did it. You could probably send him a PM and get a little info on the mod. It's supposed to make a lot of difference on how they handle.
I have a rear sway bar from a second gen troop, to put on my 88.

I'd be VERY happy to see a pictorial on that.

:D :D :D
I think he's got more about it on his cardomain page. I'll see if I can scrounge it up. I don't think Ben is spending too much time on the planet these days.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Selador said:
Man, I wish I had the time to get back to work on the troop !!
Me too. I've got two of them sitting in the driveway with front grilles that look like this :( right now. Wedding is Sept. 4th. After that, I'll have some free time again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts