Unfortunately I have to sell my Trooper to make space for my downsized life.

1990, original paint, 195k on the odometer, 4cyl, 5 speed, manual hubs, seats and door panels are great. Headliner is good with only a few heat seams minimally coming apart. Front floor cover from a 2 door so it doesn't fit perfectly but I like it much better than the roached OG carpet. Cargo carpet is all there but well worn.

The Trooper lived most of its life in Redondo Beach and it shows. There's bubbles under the paint around the windshield and all around the roof. The gutters are fully intact and I keep the rust at bay with CLR and phosphoric acid. For an original paint truck it looks pretty damned good. I'm the 3rd owner. 2nd owner bought it as a quick flip. It was a gross mess when I got it. A ton of scrubbing inside an out got it looking and smelling pretty good. Paint shines nicely nowadays.

Drivetrain has 195k on it. Engine runs strong and doesn't smoke, etc. She marks her spot a little bit from maybe the mainseal or something back there. All drivetrain fluids changed <10k ago. Engine oil changed regularly. Front CV boots done when I got it. Aisin manual hubs swapped in. KYB gas-a-just shocks on all 4 corners. Front torsions cranked to level the truck. Vintage aluminum slot-mag wheels with 30" mud and snow tires work very well. Its been my daily driver the past 6 months. Never a hiccup.

I fabbed the full length roof rack. Added Hella fog lights, new speakers and an el cheapo head unit for creature comforts. Early round headlight and grill swap done as well.

That's everything I can think of. I'm sure there's more I forgot and I'll edit the ad if needed.

$5,500. I'm in Huntington Beach.