Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I havent been around for a while. I was go2moab(new email and i cant get my password). I have moved on in life and my truck is just taking up precious garage space. I completed the build on this a few years back and to date have put about 3000 miles on it.

Front:
Dana 44 front with 5.38s ARBed
Full rebuilt, all new seals, bearings, ball joints u joints, everything has been replaced with new Spicer equipment
Ring and pinion set up by Independent4x
Rancho 44044 2.5 inch lift springs, spring overed. Bilstien 5125 14 inch travel shocks with custom shock hoops.
Complete highsteer system
Stainless braided brake lines

Rear:
stock 12 bolt with 5.38s, welded(welding and gear set up by Independent4x)
All new seals and bearings
Stainless braided brake lines
Skyjacker hydro 11 inch travel shocks
Spring over with EMU spring pack(brand new 0 miles on them yet)

OTHER:
New 37"Goodyear MTRs on 15inch black rockcrawlers
Calmini header
K&N drop in filter
On board air, courtesy of ONE master flow electric compressor and one York engine driven compressor(not attached right now, taken out to replace emissions smog pump, but will include)

Herculined Interior

2004 Nissan Frontier Shrockworks rock sliders, cut apart and made to fit this thing(welded to frame)

Brand new custom rear driveshaft from Jamies Driveshaft in Fredricksburg,VA (new ujoints and 3.5 inch Dia tube, its not going to break) Custom SYE installed

Bad *** Sony cd player with INfinity kappa Perfect speakers all around.

Midland CB with firestick 4' anntenna

The truck itself has 202,xxx miles on it. I am the second owner. I bought this truck from my best friends dad, who bought it brand new from the Isuzu dealership. I remember riding around in it when i was 10 years old. i bought it from him with 130,000 miles on it. We have both taken extreme care in the maintaince. The body may have some dents, but the drivetrain is perfect. I put a new clutch and Flywheel in 100 miles ago(when SYE was installed) I have always used Castrol GTX oil in the engine, and Amsoil in the diffs and Transmission/transfer case. All maintance has been done to factory specs. Heck i have changed the oil every 6 months with it just sitting in the garage

I have driven this thing about 3000 miles since "completing" the SAS. It is drivable, the steering is better than my friends 2000 Jeep Wrangler with a 4 inch lift and 33s, The steering is Independent4x's grossly overbuilt DOM kit.

Bed bobbed 13 inches just last winter.

Im sure there is so much more to list, i just cant think of it right now. I have poured my heart(and 3 pints of blood) into this thing, but i just dont have time to enjoy it anymore. All it needs is a front driveshaft( i have a square shaft built but vibrates above 10mph. It kills me to list this.
Here is a picture diary of what you will be getting

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/spacecab90/

please forgive the other photos, I couldnt figure out how to get rid of them... Truck Pics toward the end. I can get more if interested.

I have about $9000 into the parts not including what i paid for the truck itself. All top quality as I built it to keep forever.

Its in Manassas, VA now, can be driven home to anywhere.

$3500obo Oh yah and Ill throw in a free extra 2.6l with 89k on it if you pay full asking price.

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Is that my old VehiCROSS Isuzu badge on the front?

Sad to hear that you're letting her go...
I sure wish I had the funds to jump on it --- Best of luck with the sale!
(Oh, and I don't think your old license plate was your screen name -- it was something else, as I recall.)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Smiley,

I think you are right I think it was Spacecab90 or something like that. Ive been out of the offroading scene for a while. Still love my truck though, and admire it daily when walking through the garage.

The badge is from my brother's Vehicross. He took all the badges off of it when he bought it. He bought it with 83 miles on it when it was 2 years old... Weird. Its been gone for a while now. he drives a Civic and a 2nd Gen Trooper RS now. He may be listing it for sale so start saving.

Thanks for all the interest in the truck everyone.

Joel

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Now, to keep the chain going, YOU have to buy an Isuzu from someone else on the board ;) :lol:

Smiley >> Perry's Rig
Perry >> Joel's Rig
Joel >> ???????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smiley said:
Now, to keep the chain going, YOU have to buy an Isuzu from someone else on the board ;) :lol:

Smiley >> Perry's Rig
Perry >> Joel's Rig
Joel >> ???????
Trust me if I could have an isuzu I would have kept mine. I dont have the room anymore with our new house. My brother still has his Trooper RS, so Im still in the family. Now that I have sold my truck, he is going to be right behind me though, I am afraid.

When time and space permit, ill be in search of another spacecab to hack up. Probably start with a 2wd next time, driverside drop... oh my goodness it doesnt end, Im still hooked on Isuzu.

Joel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts