Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this bumper face plate off a 1988 Trooper thinking it would fit my 1985 2 door. It doesn't so any interest in it. I would take 30 for it but shipping would probably be a problem. Local pick-up would work. I'm in the Dallas Ft Worth area.

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I thought the two years 1985 and 1988 shared the same bodies. I know the rear doors are the same because I bought one of those also and it fit. The bumpers, now, thats a different story.
The primered bumper is off my 85 and the chrome one is off an 88

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, so nobody has a need for this bumper. Its off an 88 Trooper. Got it at a pick & pull. Maybe 30 is to much to ask, or maybe it is the high cost of shipping an item like this. Anyway is 20 better with local pick-up???????

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Missed this when it was first posted. Any idea what freight would be to 27349? Thanks.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figuring on the internet, looks like somewhere between 15 to 20 depending on method used.

·
Registered
437 Posts
ill buy this rite now if you still have it

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I still have it. Whats your zip? maybe I can give you a shipping estimate.

·
Registered
437 Posts
15229 pm me ill send phone number or what not

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shipping to either coast is estimated to be somewhere between 18 to 20 dollars, parcel post.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey I'm p.m you now

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I got your PM. I am having some problems getting to reply to PM's So 40 should cover all. Yes I have a paypal acct. I'll try to PM you again

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ok I got it you as long as I get to the bank onetime tommorow you should be expecting it.. I'll ttyl

·
Registered
437 Posts
In the process of sending payment as I type this check in the next hour

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got the payment. I sent you a PM for your address, hope you got it. I'm having trouble replying to PM messages. PM me your address and I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.

Reactions: 1988trooper2auto

·
Registered
437 Posts
Address sent in pm Thankx alott

·
Registered
437 Posts
Received bumper today.. Thanx a bunch been looking the past two years a good rear bumper.. Jlemond says they don't make these no more.. Thanx again

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm glad you could use it. I still don't understand why it didn't fit the 85 I was working on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts