21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
WOW, great truck. Wish I didn't already have two troopers! :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
That thing is sexy... would consider but, I hate automatics...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Here are a couple for ya.

·
Registered
734 Posts
imamonstertruck said:
Is it an auto? How do you know? The picture of the interior is from his RS, it is not a picture of a 1st gen interior. :lol:

Chris

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The parts and labor for the SAS would be well over the asking price IMO. I can't believe this hasn't been snatched up.

Sorry, wish I was in a position to take it off your hands!!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks guys! I really do like the rig, but the kid doesnt want to drive it to school (she says its too big). I am looking for an Amigo or another RS to build up for her..... SPOILED BRAT!!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
MOZES said:
Thanks guys! I really do like the rig, but the kid doesnt want to drive it to school (she says its too big). I am looking for an Amigo or another RS to build up for her..... SPOILED BRAT!!
:eek: i would be in love if i could drive it to school everyday! :roll: some people just don't get it!

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
TrooperChris said:
imamonstertruck said:
Is it an auto? How do you know? The picture of the interior is from his RS, it is not a picture of a 1st gen interior. :lol:

Chris
Lol.. yeah... not sure why the photo of the RS would be amongst the SAS photos...hmmm... maybe I should have paid a bit more attention.... oooooooooooooooooooooopsie pooopsies...... My buddies at the MOAB shop have been heckling me to do a SAS on one of the troopers... this would be one hell of an easy way out...that thing is sexy for sure...

cheers
-ian

·
Registered
437 Posts
bu

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Pic#6 is from my RS. If you go to the photobucket account, the RS is on there.....

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
BUMP>>>> syill have it. I was off the grid for a bit with work, my apologies!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.