Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am thinking of selling the sas trooper to help me focus on my RS. HEre is what is has:

1988 Trooper II
2.6l, 5 spd withTera Lows
6 states one piece drive lines front and rear
D44 front, 5.38s
Isuzu 12 bolt rear, 5.38s
36 inch Swampers
custom bumpers and rocksliders
engine has 213k miles
everything else, 5-6k miles
Can email pics if interested.

$1800 obo, but please be reasonable!! NOW ON SALE FOR QUICK SALE!!

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the boss says I can't have two wheeling rigs, and I have a teenage driver that's trying to tkae over the RS! Not gonna happen! Hate to let it go, but such is life. If no one bites, ill move it to CL or Ebay. Then ill just part it out....:(

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
MOZES said:
Then ill just part it out....:(
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad day. Well if you do let me be first to call dibs on several of those parts!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey James! We wheeled many years ago Tillamook State Forest and I helped you move with Joe & Karl. Good to hear you're still working on projects. Sorry to hear about selling the trooper. -Peter

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EL BUMPO....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
damnit if I lived closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
If you weren't in NM it would be joining Blackie and Red in the driveway! Too far to pick up a steal, even for me!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Post some pictures

·
Registered
488 Posts
Pictures would be neat, just to see it. Might generate some better interest too, although this thread does have a fair amount of attention already, good luck!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I am really bad at figuring out how to post pics on forums.... For some reason. ANyone know an easy way to do it?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Easiest way to do it is to upload your photos to photobucket or a similar site, then simply use their IMG option under each photo- click on it to copy, then paste it into your post. Tehn preview to make sure they appear as they should. Easypeasy.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yeah photobucket is easy. If you email them to me and I can post them for you

1 - 20 of 33 Posts