Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
They are out of their damn mind. If they dont actually want to sell it, maybe they shouldnt waste their time listed it.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
bossman44 said:
In your opinion, what would be a fair price for this vehicle?
Maybe 6-7k tops. I have actually never seen one for more than 6 but this one is very nice so you know. Still though. It's a 25 year old VERY basic SUV that are not really that highly prized or collected beyond a smallish group of enthusiasts (most of which are on here.. and know what they are worth). Now, I think to start the bidding at a price like that is ludacris and in my estimation they don't have any realistic goal to actually sell the car. Maybe their spouse is making them get rid of it and so they post it up for a price that no one would pay. I could be wrong but it's almost insulting.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Also..

Mileage â€" currently 58,302 on rebuilt engine. Original Odometer currently reflects 213,150 total mileage as of May 3rd 2011. This Trooper has given me an average of 26 mpg city and 30 mpg hwy.
You could buy a 2.6L gasser for around $1500 that will get 17-22 MPG and come with stronger axles and better aftermarket and parts support. Even with the improved mileage, that just doesnt make any financial sense. You may break even if you drove it forever and ever.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I have never seen an LS style rear seat like that in an older body isuzu. Esp. not with that light color tan interior. I want his seat i need a replacement for mine ahh!!!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
88bronzetrooper said:
I have never seen an LS style rear seat like that in an older body isuzu. Esp. not with that light color tan interior. I want his seat i need a replacement for mine ahh!!!
You can have it for a measley $11,000 :p

·
Registered
523 Posts
88bronzetrooper said:
For exactly half his asking price ($5,000.00), you can have my entire 86 LS with the tan split rear seat!!!! And it even runs!!! lol!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I would pay 1500, maybe 2000.
That truck has 213k on it. It may be in decent shape inside and out, but in my opinion, rebuilt engines do not up the value much if at all. So I see it as a good condition OLD truck with little to no "features beyond it's time" And, tragically, they aren't truly collectible.
However, I did just convince myself it is worth 2500.
So yea.

Not to mention it says issue's found - Under: Accidents.

·
Registered
523 Posts
You'd think for 10,000 bucks they'd at least cover the gaping holes in the rear doors where the speakers are missing!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
cyberdog said:
Wonder how much i could get for my 87 TurboDiesel SWB trooper softtop over there :) ?
105000 Miles and absolutely no rust.
Considering that it'd most likely be the only one in the states, probably you'd do pretty well with it. Still couldnt guarantee $11,000 though.. considering most people would have absolutely no clue what it was. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.