Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling one of my kimbers.

ive put a few hundred rounds through this since i Bought it a few years back, It was my Backup Ankle Piece.

Its in great condition. Has some wear marks but very minor....and the tolerances are tight.! expect nothing less from a Kimber!.

im asking 600.00 firm for it....

ALL LAWS MUST BE FOLLOWED WITH SALE OF ANY FIREARM. I MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS! THAT MEANS FELONS NEED NOT APPLY! sale must finalize through FFL dealer. Sorry but i like my guns and my right to have them and I wont jeopadize that for anyone!

But the money will go into my truck....So youre helping a great cause, to introduce my Ride to some tree trunks :twisted:

if you want pics I will email them to your personal email.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I wish you had posted this earlier. I bought a Ruger P89 with 2 16-rd clips yesterday. I like the older Rugers cause they are all metal, not composite. I have a couple Glocks but not too sure I want to bet my life on them. I also have a couple old 1911's (Remington Rands) but being limited to 7 rounds sux. Remember, he who laughs last was not the first one to run out of ammo! BTW............I have a CWP and I have my FFL, I'm not just some wacko with a room full of guns 8) 8) 8) .

·
Registered
202 Posts
If I could only have one hand gun at the end of the world it would be a Glock. I would bet my life on it over any other.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sassee said:
I wish you had posted this earlier. I bought a Ruger P89 with 2 16-rd clips yesterday. I like the older Rugers cause they are all metal, not composite. I have a couple Glocks but not too sure I want to bet my life on them. I also have a couple old 1911's (Remington Rands) but being limited to 7 rounds sux. Remember, he who laughs last was not the first one to run out of ammo! BTW............I have a CWP and I have my FFL, I'm not just some wacko with a room full of guns 8) 8) 8) .
ha ha....no im the wacko...lol...

Well i actually have been offering to some maybe on a trade and cash for truck items....but I have a KIMBER Warrior 1911 so I dont really need the Ultra Carry.....altho its great to wear.....and accuracy and reliabilty is Unquestionable.....

thats awesome you have your FFL...id have to jump through hoops at this stage in the game to get mine....So til then I buy whats legal to own...I have been doing alot of research so maybe if i can bang heads with my brother we may open a store just so we can expand our Shooting Pleaseure....

we have mutual friends that own stores....but man it would be great to have FULL FREEDOM when it comes to firearms....

so Yah I sold off an Old Japanese NAMBU NAMBO? cant remember the spelling, a lil while ago...not my thing....im not a collector...i use what i have frequnetly....so no Safe Queens here!....

Just finished building my POF 5.56.....just multicam'd it and topped it off with a 3lb timney and a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 dual Illumination RMR 4moa reddot, and the Best sling on the market, VTAC Quick Adjust....Love that sling....!!!!

sorry i didnt post earlier....but i was hesitant because i wasnt sure how a post like this would Fair on here since it wasnt truck oriented....

I think next year I will invest in the FN 5.7x28. I think thats the right model.....all i can say is ME LIKEY!!!!!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
but man it would be great to have FULL FREEDOM when it comes to firearms....
Having an FFL certainly ain't full freedom.. Sometimes it's a pain in the butt. I have an importers certificate and it's more hoops than its' worth jumping thru.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sassee said:
but man it would be great to have FULL FREEDOM when it comes to firearms....
Having an FFL certainly ain't full freedom.. Sometimes it's a pain in the butt. I have an importers certificate and it's more hoops than its' worth jumping thru.
well less restricted may be better said...

what kind things do you import that you have to jump hoops for?....are you a hoop jumping champion?....if so im betting money on you next time...!!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.