Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
those should be 15's IIRC since it has the oval pattern not the triangle shaped.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good eye Taylor! I think you are right.

Nope Queefy, not mine. I would have posted them here instead of craigslist.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Cronk said:
Good eye Taylor! I think you are right.

Nope Queefy, not mine. I would have posted them here instead of craigslist.
:laughing3:

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
and those ARE 15s. they measured with the lip included which adds 1" so they are 15s and still a good price. Cronk, you do have them listed from Indy as well as your location, so it was a legit question :p

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
and i was giving him an out with you posting an Indy location for the rims....sheesh.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
On a serious note... I really would like to have those wheels... and would consider it if I can sell these damn tires :x

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
********** said:
What tires?
http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/2452725972.html those tires lol... I do maintenance on the buildings for a large Auto Mall here in Louisville. They get boocoo's of cars in from the auctions and the replace tires all the time, they put new tires on everything, even if the used ones have 1000 miles on them. So I scoop up what I can to turn a buck... it makes me really hate craigslist... most of these people are jacklegs.
cheers
-ian

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
********** said:
gotcha.... I was thinking you had some Trooper tires you were trying to get rid of.
Well.... I do have the old M/T's still... 33x12.5x15's the ones that were on the white trooper when I drove it back from Arizona. I would like to get rid of, but they have a bit of the dry rot and would not trust them. I use the spare as a spare, and they have good tread, but rotted bad. I may put them on the rack at the AutoMall, it is a tire recycle rack, where they put the tires they pull off recently stocked vehicles. Also, where I pull tp sell tires like posted before.

cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts