Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda crusty, spotty anodizing, little spot of rock or curb owie, but spins true. A LOT of either brake pad dust or accumulated dirt build up on inside of rim
Basically a good beater rim or candidate for restoration.
Rim is in Sonoma County California. Pick up if you're nearby. Might not be worth it to ship east of the rockies.

Automotive tire Rim Hubcap Spoke Bicycle part
Automotive tire Grey Synthetic rubber Tread Automotive wheel system
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Automotive design
Automotive tire Water Fluid Rim Alloy wheel

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Kinda crusty, spotty anodizing, little spot of rock or curb owie, but spins true. A LOT of either brake pad dust or accumulated dirt build up on inside of rim
Basically a good beater rim or candidate for restoration.
Rim is in Sonoma County California. Pick up if you're nearby. Might not be worth it to ship east of the rockies.
Jay,

Greetings! My daughter still lives in Sebastopol. Could I have her drop by to pick up the 16" rim? I still have my '89 Amigo on 15's, but plan on an upgrade someday... Looks like it may turn out, with a bit of elbow grease, to be a serviceable spare. Just need your phone number so she can set up a mutual time to arrange PU.

Cheers,
GB

View attachment 120230 View attachment 120231 View attachment 120232 View attachment 120233 View attachment 120234

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Jay,

Greetings! My daughter still lives in Sebastopol. Could I have her drop by to pick up the 16" rim? I still have my '89 Amigo on 15's, but plan on an upgrade someday... Looks like it may turn out, with a bit of elbow grease, to be a serviceable spare. Just need your phone number so she can set up a mutual time to arrange PU.

Cheers,
GB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts