Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 Isuzu Rodeo 4wd that after about $79,000 have come to about 1276 hp at the wheels. It has a 6 speed transmission that I have for daily commuting, but for the strip it has a four speed. Custom motor. Twin-turbo. All that jazz. I love my Isuzu.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Well whoop de doo.

I have a 1989 Trooper that I'm sure that with all the mods, still wont put out 120 horses at the rear.

Quarter mile = 15 minutes.

I'll be more than happy to share all my tips & tricks with anyone who's interested. :wink:

Jim

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Easy now - Let’s not jump on the Doubt Wagon quite so quickly…

There really are a few insanely built Isuzu racing machines out there â€" and it is possible that this *could be* one of them.

With that said [*Cough*]…

;)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
59 Posts
Exactly, whats to say it doesn't have a blown, gassed big block in it. Lets see the pics, no bragging rights without pics and a full spec.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Philp said:
Exactly, whats to say it doesn't have a blown, gassed big block in it. Lets see the pics, no bragging rights without pics and a full spec.
and twin turbos. Riiiiiiiight.... AND he has 79K into a 2k vehicle. For 77K, that 1276HP better come complete with a hot chick with a nice boat...

·
Registered
135 Posts
With the technology now a days I have no dought that someone
could potentialy put enough cash into an engine to get this kind of HP.

The thing that has me thinking this is BS is the 2 trannys'.
Nobody would put that kind of money or time in a vehicle and
have to swap the trans out per application, exsp a 4x4.

Just my thoughts...

·
Registered
327 Posts
EricW said:
The thing that has me thinking this is BS is the 2 trannys'.
Nobody would put that kind of money or time in a vehicle and
have to swap the trans out per application, exsp a 4x4.

Just my thoughts...
That was the first thing that got you thinking it was a BS post???

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
who is to say the 4wd has to be functional? i know of a toyota around here that has all the componets but just doesnt have a driveshaft for the front axle. but honestly, the 2 trannys seems bogus. i mean clutches, shifters, ect that would have to be constantly accomidated for. until pics arise, i have my suspitions of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.