Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to this board and just bought my first Isuzu 2 weeks ago. I have a 95.5 Rodeo LS and it came with the factory 12-disc changer. My problem is the changer will just shut off while driving. Sometimes it will give the 'Err' message and other times it just goes straight to radio. If I push the cd changer button on the dash, most times it comes right back on but then shuts off again soon after. This problem is not due to potholes or bumps in the road - it shuts off on the smoothest of highways. We have taken the player out of the truck and looked it over inside and out but can see nothing that would cause it to do this. Has anyone else had a similar problem and fixed it or is it just time for a new one? :)

Thanks! :D

Megan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Blaze95 said:
Hi all,

I am new to this board and just bought my first Isuzu 2 weeks ago. I have a 95.5 Rodeo LS and it came with the factory 12-disc changer. My problem is the changer will just shut off while driving. Sometimes it will give the 'Err' message and other times it just goes straight to radio. If I push the cd changer button on the dash, most times it comes right back on but then shuts off again soon after. This problem is not due to potholes or bumps in the road - it shuts off on the smoothest of highways. We have taken the player out of the truck and looked it over inside and out but can see nothing that would cause it to do this. Has anyone else had a similar problem and fixed it or is it just time for a new one? :)

Thanks! :D

Megan
Make sure there are no kinks or breaks in the cable and the connector fits snugly in the changer.

The only other thing that comes to mind is using one of those "cleaning" discs and see if that helps any. If that don't work.....sounds like it's time for a new one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.