Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a very lightly used ARB 12 BOLT LOCKER RD44 for sale with or without the air compressor. I have all the wear and tear new replacement parts needed to install into a new differential, shims,air ring and replacement parts for the hose to the differential.
I also have about 12 feet of NEW IN BOX steel braided air line from indy, the tire inflation kit, a pair of really nice and fully functioning aisin manual hubs, also a pair of steel braided brake lines for the front from indy also new, never been used. Please shoot me a pm and we can work something out. I am flexable and willing to make sure it goes out to a good home.
On a side note I have the full shop manual for 88-91 troopers, both editions.
Which go for quite a bit these days.

Please get back to me and we can get everythiyng all sorted out.
Thank you any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks.again!!

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
hey, i know Buffy (Greg) is looking for a 12 bolt ARB locker. if not, I AM....rather give Buffy a shot at it first as i dont want to be a jerk and snag it out from under him when i know he wants one. PM me and we can discuss further or email [email protected] . i was going to do an AUSSIE locker in the back, but 400.00 for that, id rather spend more on an ARB, IF Buffy doesnt bite. let me know!!! i have an Aussie up front now, but nothing out back (hahahaha OUTBACK....AUSSIE....get it.... sigh)
Ron

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
just re-read your ad. Interested in the front brake lines. Are they longer then stock or stock length? shoot me a pm on what you are looking to get for them. shipping zip code is 07662
Ron

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
buffy said:
PM sent.

Thanks Ron!!
Anytime Greg.....i got the SEMA show next week and know you wanted one
maybe get me a sweet deal on that 12 bolt AUSSIE you are going to have laying around.....if i dont find another ARB locker ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Interested in the tire inflation kit, and the steel airlines.
How much are you thinking for those?
Thx

·
Registered
4,350 Posts

·
Registered
7,533 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Van said:
Beware that this IS NOT genuine ARB parts and returns are not accepted. I'm surprised that they are getting away with this... for the time being. :shock:
What meaneth you by this?

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
trooperbeliever said:
Van said:
Beware that this IS NOT genuine ARB parts and returns are not accepted. I'm surprised that they are getting away with this... for the time being. :shock:
What meaneth you by this?
the CHINESE ARB locker i posted up.....imitation is likely and probably made of lead.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
There have been some long discussions on other boards about the ethics of buying a reverse engineered (basically pirated) design like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.