Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Pic of my Jack after fitting Safari snorkle.

In the snow (Vic high country)

Alice Springs Cent. Aust. with trailer.

Will post more pics soon.

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Wow, nice! I'm VERY envious of the diesel engine, not to mention the 03 year Trooper. When you sell it, let me know :)

http://tad.luddite.net/gallery/94TrooperMods/CIMG1951
OME 919s, 2" spring spacers, 34" Super Swampers, 4.77 gears, ARB lockers, ARB bumper, Safari Snorkel, Surco roof rack, Hella 500s, Warn winch, Rock sliders, hidden hitch, seat heaters and headlight washers :)

-Tad

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think we are all going to have to move overseas to be able to get cool diesel engines... That trooper looks great!! What kind of lights do you have on the front?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :D :D More mods coming soon. 40mm body lift, 32x11.5 Simex ET2s, winch ect.
The lights on the front are Lightforce XGTs, they are 240mm dia. and are made in Sth Australia. Awsum light, they also make a HID version in the same case, but for over a couple of grand A$ the XGTs are good enough. The roof lights are Lightforce 170s (170mm) and are also a great light.

The diesel is great. I would never buy another petrol big 4x4 again. But I have just got a Zook Sierra as a toy..... :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The blue covers are removable and clear, yellow, red and green covers are available. Make good fog lights with yellow covers!!!!! NOT!!!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Philbra said:
Looks oddly like a mid-nineties Trooper. Where's the hood scoop for the TD?
The picture is of Tad's 94 Trooper. The original post, being just about 3 YEARS old, no longer has the pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.