Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a brand new, unused, 0 MILE set of General X3s that I purchased for my Pathfinder which are apparently too big for the truck without excessive trimming. I have these exact tire on my Trooper with zero lift and no rubbing at all even on the trails. I paid close to $1100 for the set but looking to get $1000 or close to. Located in Denver Colorado. They were manufactured the 38th week of 2021.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Road surface

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Just popping in to say I've enjoyed my X3's for the last 5 years - nothing but good things to say about them. Smooth on the highway, beat the tar out of them on the trail, and smooth back home.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just popping in to say I've enjoyed my X3's for the last 5 years - nothing but good things to say about them. Smooth on the highway, beat the tar out of them on the trail, and smooth back home.

Good luck with the sale!
Agreed man and thanks for the input. Iv'e never run them before and now have them on two vehicles. Ive run K02's, STT Pros, and Cooper mudders. These are my favorite thus far and do well in the snow without turning to a rock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts